Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Point...

Sila won her first point in Canada today. She went up with another bitch, Piper, who is fierce competition. Piper won Friday, Sila won yesterday. Piper is much more mature and filled out, so I was pleasantly surprised that she won. I am just trying to be positive and hope she does well and has fun.

Carol said that she is being finicky about her food. That doesn't surprise me. That's what happened when she went to Omaha. She usually eats 2 meals a day, 1 at 7 ish and 1 at 5 ish. Now she's eating one big meal at 8pm.

For those of you who don't know, or would like to know, here are the basic requirements to get a championship in Canada:
Win 10 points under 3 different judges.
Win atleast (1) 2pt (major) win

1 comment:

Delilah and Rocket said...

Go Sila! Go Sila! I don't have any AKC or Canadian points but mom always says I score big luvin points with her & dad!