Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bored meeting

Tonight I have my first official meeting on the CVVC Board. I have never been to an actual board meeting before, so this should be interesting. I have no idea what to expect, and don't know how I will be received as such a newbie to the breed and being much younger than everyone else. We will see what this holds. Regardless, I am very excited.

Time to start getting ready for Canada. I have to get Sila's bag together with her
  • food
  • bowl
  • show lead
  • supplements
  • chew toy
  • paper work
  • breeder book
  • anxiety herbs (she got very sick when she went away to Nationals, but she was much younger then. Better safe than sorry!)

I feel like I'm forgetting something, but I don't know what...

1 comment:

Delilah and Rocket said...

Good luck in Canada. Show'em those lovely legs of yours